After a long time, I’m writing back here because I was li’l busy. This article is also related to one of my family stress management case. However, I’m still engage in that case but up till now, I’ve learnt something new to share with you. Whenever we think that we are in true love relation with someone, mostly we are just pretend to be in true love relation. You may shock to read it or may be disagree with my statement, but it’s true…To be in a true love relation, is rare.
A very sweet couple met me few days ago. The Sir was complaining about the Ma’am that she don’t love him truly, while the Ma’am said, he is wrong. The Sir claimed that if she loves me truly then why I’ve complaints??? Now He has a point… Actually she was speaking true but the mistake was both of them to not maintain a balance relation. Both were in a true love relation but it was an unbalanced relation. Just for instance the Sir said; I feel like she don’t give me importance, on the other side the Ma’am said; I try to keep him happy and he is everything to me…
Well whatever the story we should consider the conclusion and results for our learning… The essence of a strong relationship is Balance in expression of emotions. I conclude the following pivotal points for a strong relation.
- · Never let your spouse to feel inferior to you in anyway. Discuss all the matters or at least the only matters which are making you blue and sad. Because, if you will not discuss such matters, your spouse will be worried to see you sad and may be your spouse will think that he/she is not so much capable to understand the matter or problem. So always discuss and never feel your spouse inferior in that way.
- · Just keep in your mind your spouse can be your best friend only if you make your spouse to feel like so.
- · Never just think to do, instead always try to do. It means; if you want to say “love you” to your spouse then say it rather than to keep in your mind. Our acts must depict our real emotions. Otherwise, if you love your spouse with a true heart and don’t say it, your spouse may feel opposite about your true emotions or may feel a one sided love matter.
- · Always respect and celebrate the success and ideas of your spouse. If you are not agreeing in anyway then give a suggestion as a kind adviser.
- · Never hesitate to share your smiles and sadness with your spouse. Discussions enhance trust and loyalty. Keep remember, most of the love relations end just due to communication gap or to not make discussions. Always have a “Be Real, Be Clear” strategy. Whatever you feel or think about your spouse discuss it with your spouse. It would be help to avoid confusion and tension.
- · The most important thing is to control your emotions logically. Some time you seem to be a loving one but your spouse getting irritate. Understand the situation or routine of your spouse, never make unreal expectation to him/her.
Always remember when relationship is weak, the simple words like; Thank you, Sorry, Welcome, Good Bye, and No problem, make a big difference. But when the relationship become strong the words like; Shut up, Get lost, Nonsense, Idiot or even Go to Hell, will not have any impact... It's the beauty of strong relation. A strong relation starts with the two brave people, ready to sacrifice anything for one another. But fall in love with someone who does not make you think that Love is Hard...
Well, have a happy life… :)